Last week, I listed out my accomplishments for 2017. We are now officially in 2018 – Happy New Year to everyone!
With the start of the year, it’s time for me to make another list of my plans for 2018. We will NOT be using the word resolution, since those have a tendency to be broken weeks after they’re made January 1st.
So on to my “non-resolution” list for 2018…
Year of Health. With a two-pronged action plan.
- Go back to yoga class! I used to attend yoga classes years ago and they were so good for me. I need them, especially since I sit WAY TOO MUCH.
- Eat better. Funny, but I had decided to eat better and had not told anyone about that plan. As if the planets aligned, I received a gift card to buy a new cookware set. I also received a wonderful gift that can be used to take salads to work. And I also received an amazing gift of having meals sent to me to cook with all the ingredients included! So cool, right?
Year of Words.
- For the love of all that is holy, I am going to put words to paper and not get too caught up in thinking too much about it. Because when I let worries creep in, I don’t write my stories.
- Finish writing my Misha story. Yes, he is getting his own story. He demanded it 🙂
- Write books 4 & 5 in my Paranormal Wedding Planner series. This would be Connor’s story (book 4) and Giz’s story (book 5). We’ll see if the boys play nice with me…
Year of Happiness.
- This one is a BIG one. I have to let things go and remember to find joy in my writing and my family and friends. Life is too short to worry all the time. Move forward and enjoy every little accomplishment.
There you have it. So what are your non-resolutions for 2018? Let me know when you get a chance…